Friday, November 21, 2008

Losing Steam (Backposting NaBloPoMo #21)

Ok, I missed it again. NaBloPoMo. Not sure why I feel the need to justify... worked until 5:50 pm yesterday, then picked up Maiya from preschool and got to Uncle Bill's house by 6:55 pm. Sat on the couch maybe 5 minutes, then got on the computer until Tony called me for dinner. Spaghetti with Prego sauce, can't go wrong there. Got back on the computer to finish 2 homework assignments due tonight. Did I mention this online class is kicking my butt? I finished the two assignments after midnight while Tony & Maiya watched Kung Fu Panda, but didn't finish the reading for the 2nd exam which needs to be taken 11/23-11/25 and then did some online shopping and left Uncle Bill's about 1 am. Here's what I bought:

For KO Family: "Connection Parenting: Parenting Through Connection Instead of Coercion, Through Love Instead of Fear, 2nd Edition" Pam Leo; Paperback
For Jenni: "In Between Dreams"Jack Johnson; Audio CD
For Maiya: "Snack Time" Barenaked Ladies; Audio CD
For Tony: Not sharing. I think I'll give it to him for Christmas, but he put it in my shopping cart back in June.

Well I have a full day. We're going to Kaylee's soccer game, then helping M&L move and unpack, and I have to find time to read the last 2 chapters for my exam. Before I go, here's another 2 vintage photos from June 2005 (4 months old).
There's NaBloPoMo #21.

No comments: