Ah, it's going to be a busy weekend. Here's our weekend "plan":
* Tony baseball game (he's helping his friend Danny coach his son's baseball team)
* Jenni & Maiya breakfast with Auntie Keiko and her friends
* Jenni to chiropractor/healer (fine tuning my sciatica before the walk)
* Our friend Scott Kurashige's book reading at Southern California Library
* LA Marathon Expo (to pick up our Marathon bibs, tshirts & race packets)
* Nishi Fundraiser Dinner (preschool event - made a carrot cake last night for the bake sale)
* Retirement party for Tak Yamamoto from Manzanar Committee
* Tony - Bike Marathon
* Jenni & Maiya - Marathon 5K
* Great Leap DimSum
* Jessica's 3rd Bday Party
* Laundry? Dishes?
Tonight, I have insomnia, Maiya woke me up at 2am and I'm still up. Maiya has a runny nose and eyes, so I'm not sure if we'll be able to do it all, but we have to do the Marathon, and I'd really like to see Scott, Emily & Tula. Thank goodness for the extra day for (Great) Leap Year. By the way, it's not too late to sponsor KuidaOsumi in the LA Marathon this weekend! Send a comment or email if you're interested. Ok, I'm going to go frost my cake and go back to bed.