Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Two things I'm excited about...

NaBloPoMo #6: Jumping up and down tonight for two reasons:

1. After a four month hiatus, our main website, www.kuidaosumi.com is back up on the web! Thank you Eugene, our wigglefish friend who has been hosting us for the last 5 years. When I saw our old homepage again today, I felt happy, comforted and home. Years of photos and 10 years of me and Tony's writings on there.

2. I just won my first eBay auction, 3 Pancake Molds! Yippee. I've been trying to bid on things for the past few weeks, but keep missing the deadlines, or being outbid in the last 5 seconds. I've been making blueberry, banana and chocolate chip pancakes for the family almost every weekend. Thanks to Sharon & Eddie for introducing me to pancake molds with their Halloween pancakes. I also recently bought a star-shaped cookie cutter, so we've been making "starfish" sandwiches as Maiya calls them. Here's my new toy!


Here's video from back in April of us making pancakes. It was when Maiya really/barely started talking.



So, who wants to come over to our house for pancakes this weekend?

No comments: