Sunday, November 25, 2007

Last Day of the T-weekend


NaBloPoMo#25A: It's been a lovely 5-day weekend. Very productive in terms of getting the house and garage thinned out. We got 2 calls on the table, but no takers. Still massive work needs to be done in the den, but we've been home for the most part, evidenced by how often we are needing to do the dishes.

Yesterday after I went to the gym during Maiya & Tony's nap, I stopped by this new cake decorating store by our house and picked up flower & butterfly cookie cutters, more cupcake liners, and I made a peanut butter & jelly flower sandwich for Maiya's lunch tomorrow. Last night we visited Mike, Laura, Amani & Baby Leela for dinner and that was nice. This morning I made our weekly pancakes--a blueberry dinosaur and teddy bear using my new pancake molds, which I am still trying to get the hang of.

Maiya seems to have caught a cold today, so we stayed home and watched 3 movies from Grannie Frannie's animal video collection: "Babe," "The Jungle Book" and "Bambi." As a family, we really enjoyed Baby. I did some fast-forwarding on Bambi, before me & Maiya took a good long nap. While Tony was at TJ's, I did dishes, laundry and trash while Maiya watched The Jungle Book.

Ok, well tomorrow is back to work. Can I have a few more days? Please?

No comments: