Thursday, November 19, 2009

Maiya's First Trip to Universal (#16)

I guess I never blogged photos of our visit to Universal Studios. Auntie Keiko took us... it was on one of those hot 95 degree October days. We went in the late afternoon and stayed through evening. A few hours was enough for Maiya. We didn't go on the tour or any of that stuff. It was my first time since COLLEGE in the 80s to visit Universal Studios, so all of it was new to me, except that I recognized the fountain in the entrance area.We had a good time in the Curious George water play area. But this mama got SOAKED to the bone, all day, with no change of clothes. It is something like a 10,000 Gallon water drop. They had a special Kids Club area, where they had arts and crafts, limbo dancing, kids games, photo ops with the characters, etc. It was a good time. NaBloPoMo#16

No comments: