Friday, November 27, 2009

Buy Nothing Today #27

This is the 2nd time we have participated in "Buy Nothing Day." The idea is to not buy material things on so-called Black Friday, filling our house with things we probably don't need, and for sure the earth needs us not to add more things. The first time was in 2007. Last year for 2008, we bought a house on Buy Nothing Day, opening escrow and everything. But at least we were helping the housing economy. This year, we stayed home, watched some TV, did some housework and cleaned the garage. I was up in the garage attic for the first time, and organizing things. I wish I could see more progress in the garage itself, but it is a work in progress. We were going to go up to Larry's house to work on it, but didn't. Anyways, I am happy to say that I am caught up on NaBloPoMo. It is coming to an end soon and I still have all these things to blog about. So maybe I won't go complete AWOL in December. Ok, got to run, I've got 2 mortgages to pay. NaBloPoMo#27

No comments: