Tuesday, August 19, 2008

at the car wash, yeah...

So, my vacation started on Saturday. Unfortunately, my plans to take a trip didn't work out, but on my first day off, I woke up early, left for the gym at 8:30, did 14 laps at the Y, then worked out at the gym for over an hour. Then, I stopped at the bagel store, spent $9 on bagels and cream cheese and got home by 10:30 am. I was asking Tony to join us and have a family car wash day, but he decided to take a nap, so me and Maiya went out to wash the cars. First the Honda...

Then the Lexus,
We had a lot of fun. This is part of what I just love about summer. Being outside, getting all wet, exercising my arms, and enjoying the day with Maiya. Later that day, Tony was outside and our neighbor told him that he had seen "the girls" washing the cars. Then he said to Tony, "You're doing something right."

Anyways, I figure that I saved $28. The money I saved on car washes will buy me bagels at least 2 more times.

No comments: