Monday, November 07, 2011

Paramount Tour

In April, Tony, Maiya and I went on a tour of Paramount Studios.  Tony had gotten the tickets from a fundraiser silent auction, so we got to go on a behind-the-scenes private tour, by golf cart.   It was pretty fun, interesting and low key.  Maiya actually recognized an area from a kids TV show that Tony and I had never heard of, Fresh Beat Band, or something like that.  After the tour, we had lunch at the commissary, then Tony had to leave.  I was on a furlought day, but had to go to Great Leap later in the afternoon, so me and Maiya walked around for awhile and took pictures.

Thought I'd share some pictures.  BTW, I got a lot of pictures from April, so it may take a few days to get through it.  Hang tight.

NaBloPoMo#7.  Peace. Action. Out.

No comments: