Tuesday, November 01, 2011

NaBloPoMo#1

Well here it is November 1st, the first day of National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo) for my 5th anniversary of participating in this blog-every-day-for-a-month event.  Hmm, what would you like me to write about.  I could write about Halloween, and how Maiya was the only one in her class not to wear a Halloween costume in the parade this morning, or about how cute the toddlers are at my work who went trick-or-treating today at the office, or about going around the neighborhood with 6 girls and 6 adults, or how cute our yard decorations were (pictures possibly to follow).

Instead, since I haven't blogged this year, I'm going to go all the way back to January (2011) and share some photos.  Looking back at them makes me realize how valuable days off are.  I recall this is one of Maiya's furlough days (where I decided to also take my own furlough day on the same day), where we ran like 8 or 9 errands, and we were both a little cranky, but took the time to stop by the park for a few hours (yes, it was about 2 hours) to check out the new play area at Glen Alla Park near our old house.  It was one of those cool, beautiful January days in LA.

 
 
 

But seriously folks.  30 days is a lot of blogging for someone who is as out of practice as I am.  So if there's something you'd like me to write about, send me a sweet comment. I know it takes longer than clicking "like," but we bloggers feed off of oldstyle feedback.  NaBloPoMo#1.  OWS & LA.  Peace out.

2 comments:

Ayako said...

Yay! Inspired by you, I dusted off an old Blogger page, too (no more JournalSpace, boo). Will share on FB if I'm able to continue, hahaha!

Tish said...

Took me all day. Sheesh.