Saturday, February 25, 2006

Two links and a pushy baby

Ok, there's only 3 Japantowns left in this country, and one of them is at risk! Please check out the petition to Save the San Francisco Japantown! Click here and pass it on to a friend: http://www.petitiononline.com/jtown/petition.html

Have you heard about the Johari window? Well, here's your chance to check it out and tell me what kind of person you think I am. I know, I know, kind of like asking, how do you like me now? And in case you didn't know, Jenazon is my gaming name (from Diablo), and Jenazon40 is my AIM name. Click here: Jenazon's Johari Window.

A Quick Maiya Update: Maiya isn't walking just yet, but the last few days, she's been taking more and more little steps. Today and the other day, she said "toast," but it sounds like "tostodt" or "dost" when I am asking her if she wants toast for breakfast. She loves her whole wheat toast. She's also been looking at pictures more intently and pointing to them and saying "bish" or "dish" or "dis" and babbling all the time. After 9 days, she is happily diarrhea free. And finally, since you haven't seen a picture in over a week, here's a picture of my favorite gal in the world. I call it, "Pushy Baby" just cause lately, she's into pushing chairs.


Pushy Baby

1 comment:

Lisa said...

My girl also went through a phase of loving to push the kitchen chairs around! Glad to hear you're finally diarrhea-free. We've finally recovered in our house also!