Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Procrastination Meme

1.It’s 2AM on the weekend, and you are not home. You are more than likely:
Doubtful, unless it's cause we're out of town (like the last 2 weekends).

2.What’s the last thing you spent more than $100 on?
Mortgage. Yesterday.

3.What do your bank checks look like?
Plain with a Martin Luther King cover (from previous checks).

4.Where did you get the shirt you are currently wearing?
Hand-me-down from Auntie Keiko.

5.Name something that was on your Christmas wish list.
Nothing.

6.What color is your toothbrush?
White. It's a 15 year old Sonicare electric toothbrush.

7.Name something you collect.
Clutter. It seems unavoidable around here sometimes.

8.Last restaurant you ate at?
Mt. Whitney Cafe on Sunday morning for breakfast after Manzanar. We were disappointed by the food and service.

9.Last person you bought a birthday present for?
Tony. It was the first time I bought him a gift in years. I got 5 shirts, only 2 of which he wants me to return. Success!

10.What is your worst bad habit?
Procrastination. Ergo, this post.

11.Name a magazine you subscribe to?
Mothering and WonderTime.

12.Whose number were you looking up the last time you used a phone book?
Huh? Phonebook? I use google for everything.

13.What is the last thing you cooked?
Does toast this morning count? I made Maiya mac & cheese last week.

14.Name something you wouldn’t want to buy used?
Hygiene products.

15.What is the last thing you remember losing?
Keys, cell phone and remote are often MIA.

16.What is the ugliest piece of furniture in your house?
Hand-me-down dresser in bedroom and temporary telephone stand sitting by the front door.

17.Last thing you bought and ended up returning?
A pair of pants from Express that needed to be shortened like 10 inches that were $75. I found cheaper, better fitting, right length pants 2 days later.

18.Your favorite board game?
Boggle. It's not a board game exactly, but I love it.

19.Last board game you played?
Can't remember. It's time for a game night.

20.Where did your vehicle come from?
We bought a 17 year old Lexus from my Dad in October. It just hit 200K miles. My Honda is 15 years old and came from near Magic Mountain.

21.If a movie was made about your life, what would the theme song be?
Buzz. I draw a blank. I'm trying to get through this quickly.

22.You're sad. Who can cheer you up easily?
Maiya. Or Tony if he cracks a few bad jokes.

23.What was the color of the bridesmaid dresses of the last wedding you went to?
Who knows? I think Gary's was the last wedding and that was 2 years ago.

24.What house cleaning chore do you hate to do the most?
Dusting. Bathroom. Stove. All, actually I hate all cleaning.

25.What is your favorite way to eat chicken?
Boneless, skinless, wrapped in a burrito? I don't really know.

26.It is your birthday. You hope the cake is:
Carrot, with cream cheese frosting.

27.What is the status of you and the last person you texted?
Tony. Only did it once, but he deleted it because he didn't want to pay the 15 cents.

28.What is wrong with you right now?
Nothing.

29.What do you wear to bed?
Flannel bottoms with turquoise and green polka dots from my sister and a tshirt.

30.What is the last movie you watched?
Finding Nemo at Grandpa's house last weekend. It was our first time watching it. We missed the ending, but he gave it to us, so we'll try to watch the rest later. It was scarier than I thought it would be.

31.What are you excited about?
Maiya and Tony's picture was in the Rafu yesterday. Today we're going to meet Kaz' baby.

32.When you sleep, do you dream about heroin addicts?
Never.

33.What’s on your mind right now?
Need to take a shower, call AT&T about my cell phone which isn't working, do dishes, get a car wash, get gas, pick up lunch to go to Kaz' house.

34.Do you think you'll be married in 10 years?
Yes. This year I will have been married for 10 years already.

35.What's your ring tone?
Drums.


36.Do you plan on moving out within the next year?
Out of what?

37.What were you doing at eight P.M yesterday?
I was folding laundry and waiting for American Idol to come on. Well, it's the truth.

Oh wow, was that the last question? Thank goodness, cause I've got stuff to do today! Ok, now I tag, you!

No comments: