Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Happy Valentine's Grandpa!

The day before my dad's birthday, which happens to be Valentine's Day, Maiya and I drove out to visit my parents on my day off. We went out to celebrate Mom's Belated Bday and Dad's Bday by going to a Japanese restaurant. Maiya was a little nutso that evening. We also got to visit my friend Kaz and her daughter Sklyer Mariko who live right down the street from my parents' house. We had a nice time hanging out and playing with the girls. When we left, Maiya gave Skyler and the dog Summit a hug.

Great Leap Fundraising update: The LA Marathon is this Sunday. It's not too late to sponsor us--in fact it would be great if you would sponsor Tony! I've gotten about 30 sponsors so far, thanks to generous friends, family, and 20 of my LTSC coworkers. But Tony is just getting started... Tony's going to be riding 23 miles in the Bike Marathon. Let us know if you'd like to sponsor him!

No comments: