Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Work/Dinner/TV/Lakers

So busy at work these days. We're gearing up for the culmination of our residency, "To All Relations: Sacred Moon Songs" in 2 months. I've taken back the producer role on this project. Tickets will go on sale soon. We're still finalizing the show, getting the production crew together and getting the PR done. We're also working on our big Courtyard FUN-raiser Auction in October, but there's a lot of work to be done now. If you are on the Great Leap mailing list, you should be getting our newsletter this week (E-mail me with your snail address if you want me to send you one.)

For dinner, we made burritos with Trader Joe's ingredients, tortillas, refried beans with jalapeno, organic cheddar cheese, organic sour cream, organic baby lettuce, tomatoes, cut white corn, Pico de Gallo and Salsa Verde, and turkey breast (not sure where the turkey came from). I thought it was delicious.

Tonight, I saw the last 20 minutes of"American Idol." Yes, I admit I was crying for Fantasia as she performed her final song. It was so emotional. That young woman has a beautiful voice. Tony was so excited he fell asleep.

I just caught a clip of Al Gore on the news giving a pretty rousing speech for moveon.org calling for the resignation of "all the president's men." I'm pretty surprised that he spoke for them because my sense of moveon is that they are a fairly progressive e-grassroots organization.

Game 4 is tomorrow. Unless I go to Mike & Laura's, I'll be listening to the game on the radio. I just hate that it's only on cable. Darn cable. Go Lakers!

No comments: