Monday, May 17, 2004

Fiddling with Blogger in the Wee hours

It's late. At midnight, Tony gave up on me and went to bed. He yelled from the bedroom, "Get your ass in bed." "But I'm blogging," I said. I had only been playing Simmies for an hour and a half... a drop in the Simmie bucket. Hey, it's my first time playing in at least a month. If you read my kuidaosumi blog, you will see what a busy girl I was today.

I've been fiddling with Blogger. I like it. I like the quick informality of it all. So, I'm telling y'all to check here for updates, if you don't see them on the kuidaosumi.com site. You probably don't care where you read me from. I'm thinking I can be more spontaneous, b/c I can update from anywhere, and don't have to do a whole bunch of crap to take care of it. I like the perkiness of the dots on the blogger template that I picked, and I figured out how the comments work. What do you think? Should I make the change? Will you follow me here?

No comments: