Wednesday, October 28, 2009

NoBloPoMo

Regarding NaBloPoMo for 2009, I'm thinking NoBloPoMo.

That's National Blog Posting Month, where you blog an entry every day in the month of November, I just don't think I can do it this year. Too much going on. I'm on FB, if you really need to hear from me. Or, here is a link so you can re-read NaBloPoMo 2007 or NaBloPoMo 2008.

But, never too busy to share another Maiya photo. After almost 3 years, I finally got my girl to wear pants, and jeans too! She said she's getting tired of always wearing dresses (but not skirts). I was so thrilled. So if you see her wearing pants, give her some positive feedback.

2 comments:

Janet said...

Abby has always preferred skirts. But she really really loves the jeans with designs on them. So cute!

z. said...

She looks awesome! And so cute!