Tuesday, October 30, 2007

NaBloPoMo


Oh, I think I am going to join the NaBloPoMo or National Blog Posting Month--where you post a blog every day in November. Yeah, because I need another thing on my crazy To Do List. I'm hoping that it will help me with some of my BlogBack up. Things I might blog about: Bill Sorro, Dick Kobashigawa, Legos, meeting the Mayor, diaper free(dom), toddler dysfunction, gentle parenting, play dates, J-town, adult and children's literacy, extended nursing, and a bunch of things I never find the time to write about.

Anyways, Yam is going to do it, so I can try too. So check it out here over the next month... and here's my new profile page for it. I'm not one to fish for comments (am I?) but I might need a little support.

2 comments:

Laura McIntyre said...

Good luck, look forward to reading your posts

Unknown said...

Jenni, that's GREAT! I've been slacking on blogging (both reading and posting) but if you post everyday, I will read everyday!