Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Craig's list - Beautiful china cabinet



Anyone want to buy this? Last week I listed it for $1200 on Craigs List. Not one email or call. So this week, I have dropped the price in half. Let me know if you're interested!
___________________________________________
Solid wood china cabinet and hutch for sale - $600

This is a beautiful 2-piece country-style china cabinet/hutch. The upper glass cabinet has lots of space to display china or platters with 3 glass shelves, and three lights from above. The bottom has 5 drawers (3 for silverware, and 2 on the bottom left side), with an area on the bottom right for larger platters. The drawers have childproof safety latches on them.

We hate to see it go, but we are remodeling and don't have the space for it. 64" wide X 84" tall X 19" deep (both pieces together)

$600 obo

Please email if you are interested in seeing this up close!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

That is beautiful!! If I had space for it and it weren't such a long way to get it from CA to FL I would totally buy it!

Anonymous said...

Jenni, I have always loved that piece. Even living in Idaho, I would have whined and asked Don about having it shipped, but we don't have a wall on the main floor that is long enough for it. It's a great piece -- can go country, but looks great with modern Japanese pieces, too.
Frannie (AKA Maiya's Bubbe)

Jenni said...

Too bad, cause for Bubbe's I could make "such a deal!" Well, look's like dropping the price was the right price, I think we have a buyer.