Sunday, August 20, 2006

Maiya's first month video




Here's a little video I made of Maiya's birth and first few weeks at home. Tony and Maiya just watched it. Tony said, How come there's so many of me sleeping?" I said that's cause that's what we did. Maiya was transfixed on the computer, and when I asked if she wanted to watch it again, she nodded her head up and down. So we did.

Please let me know if you can see it. It's a bit wonky. I had to restart my computer after playing it a few times. Also, worked better in Firefox than Explorer and Safari. Ok, that's enough playing for today. Back to your regularly scheduled kitchen remodeling.

3 comments:

allison said...

Wow...it is so amazing how quickly Maiya has grown! You guys looked incredibly good for one month after her arrival. Thanks for sharing the video on your blog, it's very sweet.

mamalife said...

That is so sweet!

Letty said...

Paul and I give it four thumbs up! We can't wait to see the sequel!