Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Blah, blah, blah



The picture above is from over a month ago, but I was going through organizing the hundreds of pictures we've taken, and thought it was so cute. Don't have much to say today. I feel kind of blah. I'm wondering if I should go back to my regular website and quit updating here on blogger. Anyone have a preference? My manual main website is more work, but I miss it! I also fear what would happen if I ever lost the blogger stuff and there's no backup.

The dishes are done. The house is fairly clean. I took a shower. Maiya is sleeping and has slept a lot today, so much so that I have barely changed or fed her today. I had planned to go to the Tuesday Farmer's Market and Trader Joe's about an hour ago, but I didn't want to wake her, which I often do. But then if I wait till she wakes up, then I need to feed and change her first, which means that by the time I get her bundled into the car seat, I will hit the traffic. Ahh, always trying to figure out the timing when taking Maiya to public places. Then figuring out if we're going to do stroller, car seat, Baby Bjorn, Maya Wrap, or go alone and leave Maiya with Tony, or take Tony with me. The last two require me waiting for Tony to get home from work.

I feel somewhat annoyed with myself that there's so many things lingering on my To Do List, but here I sit, reading blogs and wasting time. Which reminds me, I still want to write up Maiya's birth story and how she got her name. Blah, blah, blah.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Yes, I'd still love to hear about Maiya's birth story and how you chose her beautiful name. Isn't it such a production now to plan to go anywhere?? I always hate to mess up nap or feeding time. Always seems like so many logistics... no more "Oh let's just run here." on the spur of the moment!

Anonymous said...

What wonderul stories! Your baby is so sweet. I have been so terrified of having children myself, but you and Tony give me hope!